The Harbor Jazz Cruise departs from the French Quarter and takes you on a voyage back to a time when riverboats reigned as king of the river and as the major source of transportation. Life along the river was slow and easy. From the decks of the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS, you’ll see up close and personal one of the world’s busiest ports. Enjoy the steam calliope, live narration and the live local music of the Steamboat Stompers.
Covid-19 Note: All persons 12 years and older must show proof of vaccination, PCR or antigen test for entry to indoor facilities..
Boarding 2:00pm, Cruising 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before departure time.
Kids 6-12: $16.00
Kids 2-5: Free
Cruise with Lunch
Kids 6-12: $25.00
Kids 2-5: $11.00
- Optional Casual Buffet Lunch, prepared fresh on board. See Menu
- Sightseeing only option available
- Live narration of historical facts and highlights of the port
- Calliope concert at 10:45 am and 1:45 pm
- Gift Shop for souvenirs
- Group Rates available for 10 or more passengers
- Children under 6 cruise free with paid adult
- Departs daily from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
- Money saving packages combined with local attractions