Jazz Fest Express
THE OFFICIAL JAZZ FEST SHUTTLE!
The only shuttle that drops you off and picks you up inside the gates of the Fair Grounds!
Jazz Fest 2023
Weekend I: April 28-29-30
Weekend II: May 4-5-6-7
The Jazz Fest Express Shuttle provides continuous round-trip transportation between three departure points and the Fair Grounds, the site of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
The shuttle operates all days of the Fest from 10:30 am – 7:30 pm CT (or until all patrons have left the Fair Grounds). Festival gates are open from 11 am – 7 pm daily.
- 3-day Jazz Fest Express Shuttle Ticket - good for one ride each day of Weekend I - $61
- 4-day Jazz Fest Express Shuttle Ticket - good for one ride each day of Weekend II - $82
- Steamboat Natchez Dock - 400 Toulouse Street
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel - 500 Canal Street
- Wisner Lot/City Park - 5700 Wisner Boulevard (Near Filmore Avenue)
ADVANCE ADMISSION & EXPRESS TICKETS:
- Advance admission and shuttle tickets are available only through Jazz Fest.
- Gray Line does not sell advance admission or advance express tickets.
For general information regarding the Jazz & Heritage Festival and to purchase admission tickets and/or Jazz Fest Express tickets online, visit www.nojazzfest.com or call (504) 410-4100.