TOUR, CRUISE & COVID UPDATES!
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols - New Orleans Steamboat Company
Gray Line Tours
- For entry on the boats, or inside bars, restaurants attractions and other buildings guests on Gray Line tours are asked to present proof of vaccination or a negative PCR or antigen test.
- On the following tours, guests must show proof of vaccination or the recent negative test as indicated:
- City & Cemetery Tour – to be seated inside Café du Monde and/or access restrooms inside. Ample covered outdoor seating is available.
- Craft Cocktail Walking Tour - to access bars/restaurants along the route.
- Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour – to access bars along the route.
New Orleans Steamboat Company Cruises
Guests on our cruises are required to present proof of vaccination or the recent PRC or antigen test prior to boarding, per the below protocols. Please have this information readily available, prior to boarding, so that our staff and crew may easily and quickly verify this information. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as we comply with the government guidelines.
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols
New Orleans remains open for you to visit! In fact, most businesses continue to operate at 100% capacity both indoors and outdoors while upholding our citywide Modified Phase Three Plan. With safety being the top priority for locals and visitors alike, this Plan requires the following to enter most indoor venues (restaurants, bars, receptions halls, etc.) in New Orleans:
- All persons 12 years and older must show proof of vaccination, PCR or antigen test for entry onto the boats, or indoor facilities.
- Acceptable evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination includes:
- LA Wallet App’s SMART Health Card.
- An original, digital photograph, or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides).
- An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the World Health Organization.
- An official vaccine record issued through a vaccine clinical trial.
- To ensure accuracy and safety guests are asked to present proof of vaccination, PCR or antigen test for entry onto the boats.
- COVID tests and vaccines are available locally but turnaround times vary. Here are the links for a list of COVID testing + vaccine sites for more information.
- Currently the mandatory mask requirement has been lifted.
NOVEMBER 2021 CRUISES & TOURS (Please call us at (504) 569-1401 to confirm schedule.)
9:00am Plantation/Swamp Tour • Includes transportation • Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
10:00am New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour • Includes transportation
10:45am Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour • Includes transportation
12:00pm Oak Alley Plantation Tour • Includes transportation
12:45pm Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour • Includes transportation
1:00am Plantation Tour • Includes transportation • Friday, Saturday & Sunday
2:00pm New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour • Includes transportation
2:30pm Steamboat NATCHEZ/Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise Sunday • Boards 2pm • Meal option
2:45pm Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour - Only Friday, Saturday & Sunday
4:00pm Original Craft Cocktail Tour • Includes Introductory Cocktail • walking
5:00pm Ghosts & Spirits Tour • walking
7:00pm Dinner Jazz Cruise / Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS Dinner Jazz Cruise • Boarding opens 6pm. Departure at 7pm.
Ticket office—Toulouse Street & the River in the French Quarter
Boat Meal options must be reserved to assure availability.
Calliope concerts begin 15 minutes prior to boarding. Cruises sail for 2 hours. food & bar options, narration, live music.
While the Steamboat NATCHEZ is out of service for refurbishment, she will be replaced by her sister boat, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.