Take a Paddle & Wheel and add the Jazz Brunch
Take a Gray Line Tour (wheel) and follow it with an authentic jazz brunch. The "Paddle" portion is the iconic Steamboat Natchez which is pleased to introduce a mouth-watering brunch menu to its Sunday cruises, starting Sunday, June 30th.
The Sunday Jazz Cruise famous for its scenic tour of the Mississippi River and live traditional jazz by internationally renowned Duke Heitger’s Steamboat Stompers will now feature a classic New Orleans brunch menu of Red Velvet Hotcakes, cheese grits, house-cured bacon and other favorites.
“Brunch is a staple in New Orleans life – a time to enjoy food, music, and refreshing beverages with friends and family,” said Joey La Bella, executive chef of the Steamboat Natchez. “It only makes sense that a venue as ‘naturally New Orleans’ as the Steamboat Natchez add this beloved dining tradition to its menu.”
In a city where Sunday mornings are a social time to relish in the merrymaking of the night prior, the Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch will welcome locals and visitors alike to pass a good time aboard the boat.
The Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch menu will include:
- Carved House Cured Ham and Bacon: Smoked in-house over pecan wood, with a collard green pot liquor
- Frittata del Giorno: Chef’s brunch special of farm fresh eggs, cream, fontina cheese and garden vegetables with Chef’s Choice of breakfast meats
- Roasted Chicken Sauce Piquant: Tender chicken in a Cajun tomato sauce with fresh jalapenos
- Creole Creamed Spinach: Spinach braised with onions, cream cheese, Parmesan and feta Cheese
- Fruit Salad: Seasonal fresh fruit with honey, mint and house made limoncello
- Creole Shrimp and Pasta Salad: Shrimp, celery, onions and Creole seasoning in rosemary-thyme vinaigrette, topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cheese Grits: Traditionally milled corn grits with sweet cream butter and sharp cheddar cheese
- Yogurt Cups: European style yogurt with apple vanilla granola, slivered almonds, whole rolled oats, cinnamon and African vanilla
- Natchez Bread Pudding: A New Orleans soufflé of La Louisiane French bread, eggs, cream, vanilla and cinnamon with a Jim Beam® bourbon sauce
- Red Velvet Hot Cakes: A savory hot cake made with clove infused Steen’s cane syrup
English Muffins with jellies and preserves, Natchez Biscuits, Mini Croissants and assorted rolls
Call 504-569-1401 or go to SteamboatNatchez sunday-jazz-brunch-cruise