Latest Guidelines on Cleaning Protocols and Social Distancing
June 6 2020 | Whats New
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Gray Line New Orleans
- We will adhere to all required local, state and federal governmental and industry standards on all tours/transportation we operate.
- Temperature checks (using hand held digital thermometers) will be conducted on all guests before boarding any vehicles and before departing on any walking tours. If a temperature reading is 100.4°F or higher, the guest will not be allowed on the tour.
- Temperature checks will also be conducted on our Gray Line employees and guides at the beginning of each day/shift. If a temperature reading is 100.4°F or higher, the employee or guide will be sent home and will comply with Louisiana Department of Health guidelines before being allowed to return to work.
- Drivers will wear a mask except when speaking.
- Guests are required to wear masks at the start of each tour.
- Guests (or groups of guests) will be asked to consider social distancing by staying 6’ apart throughout all tours.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to guests and Gray Line staff.
- Mask and distancing guidelines may vary at venues.
- Guests and guides are not required to wear a mask outside on walking tours as long as they practice proper social distancing.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when on a vehicle except when asking a question or eating or drinking.
- Gray Line staff will wipe down all vehicles daily.