Health Guides August 2021
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols - New Orleans Steamboat Company
Gray Line Tours
- Guests on Gray Line tours are not required to present proof of vaccination or a recent negative test prior to any tour departure.
- Guests are required to wear masks on our bus tours. Masks are not required outdoors.
- On the following tours, guests must show proof of vaccination or the recent negative test as indicated:
- City & Cemetery Tour – to be seated inside Café du Monde and/or access restrooms inside. Ample covered outdoor seating is available.
- Craft Cocktail Walking Tour - to access bars/restaurants along the route.
- Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour – to access bars along the route.
New Orleans Steamboat Company Cruises
Guests on our cruises are required to present proof of vaccination or the recent negative test prior to boarding, per the above protocols. Please have this information readily available, prior to boarding, so that our staff and crew may easily and quickly verify this information. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as we comply with the Modified Phase Three Plan.
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols
New Orleans remains open for you to visit! In fact, most businesses continue to operate at 100% capacity both indoors and outdoors while upholding our citywide Modified Phase Three Plan. With safety being the top priority for locals and visitors alike, this Plan requires the following to enter most indoor venues (restaurants, bars, receptions halls, etc.) in New Orleans:
- All persons 12 years and older must show proof of (at least one dosage of) an approved COVID-19 vaccine OR present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to entering said establishment.
- Acceptable evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination includes:
- LA Wallet App’s SMART Health Card.
- An original, digital photograph, or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides).
- An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the World Health Organization.
- An official vaccine record issued through a vaccine clinical trial.
- To ensure accuracy and safety at the highest level possible, only PCR tests are acceptable as proof at this time. Rapid tests are not permissible.
- COVID tests and vaccines are available locally but turnaround times vary. Here are the links for a list of COVID testing + vaccine sites for more information.
- All persons 5 years and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks indoor statewide.
[Modified Phase Three Plan details are at COVID Restrictions - NOLA Ready ]