The harbor cruise departs from shores of the French Quarter and takes you on a voyage back in time to when cotton reigned as king and life was slow and peaceful. Before the cruise is over, from the decks of the Steamboat NATCHEZ, you’ll see up close and personal one of the world’s most active ports as it can be seen the best.
- Optional Casual Buffet Brunch, prepared fresh on board
- Live narration of historical facts and highlights of the port
- Calliope concert at 10:45 am and 1:45 pm
- Steamboat Gift Shop for souvenirs
- Group Rates available for 10 or more passengers
- Children under 6 cruise free with paid adult
- Departs daily from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
- Museum quality Steam Engine Room open to visitors
- Money saving packages combined with local attractions
THE STEAMBOAT NATCHEZ WILL BE IN LAYUP JANUARY 4-29, 2015 WITH CRUISES RETURNING ON JANUARY 30, 2015.
Departures: Monday - Saturday
- Boarding 11:00am, Cruising 11:30am - 1:30pm
Boarding 2:00pm, Cruising 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Cruise with Lunch
*meal portion of ticket is $13.50 for adults & $8.00 for children