Dinner Jazz Cruise
The dinner jazz cruise sets sail every night at 7 pm for a romantic cruise aboard the Mississippi River. The evening cruise offers unique views of the stunning evening skyline. It’ll be an evening in New Orleans that you’ll never forget.
The Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for annual maintenance through February 3, 2017. Cruises will resume normal schedule beginning Saturday, February 4, 2017.
Note: The Steamboat NATCHEZ decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. Included in the Dinner Jazz ticket price is the Steamboat cruise, buffet dinner, and Jazz Band entertainment, and applicable taxes. Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages are not included in the price of the Ticket.
(Call for Availability)
*Select Seating Time: 6:00pm-7:15pm or 7:45pm-9:00pm. (Cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm regardless of Seating Time.)
Kids 6-12: $23.50 ($21.50 effective 1/1/17)
Kids 2-5: Free
Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner:
Adult: $79.00 ($81.00 effective 1/1/17)
Kids 6-12: $36.00 ($37.00 effective 1/1/17)
Kids 2-5: $16.50 ($17.25 effective 1/1/17)
- Breathtaking view of the city
- Enjoy casual buffet-style dining
- Meals prepared fresh on board
- Indoor and Outdoor seating
- Featuring live jazz by the world renowned “Dukes of Dixieland”
- Museum quality Engine Room
- Group Rates available for 10 or more passengers
- Children under 6 years have the cruise portion of their ticket free with a paid adult. Food & Beverage costs may apply
- Departs from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
- Reservations Recommended